We Can Help You Start Your New Practice on the Right Foot
When you start your new hospital, it’s essential you start with a solid legal foundation. Animal Health Attorney Jeff Schick, CVPM, ESQ is equipped to help you because he has been in your shoes, helping open his family veterinary specialty hospital while still attending law school at the University of Pennsylvania. This experience allows Jeff to share his tips, best practices, and legal advice to help your new practice start off correctly.
Specifically, we can help you with the following New Start-Up Activities:
- Vendor Contract Review
- Lease / Purchase / Mortgage agreement review
- Employment Handbook Development
- Employment Policy development
- Insurance Policy advice and referrals
- Referrals to HR Consultants and business coaches
- Client Policy and Legal Handout development
- Local / State law compliance checkup to ensure you are complying with applicable state laws
- Associate Contract Drafting
- Relief Doctor Contract Drafting
- Legal Entity Selection and Implementation (Should you form an LLC or a Corporation? We can help you answer this question based on your state laws.)
Meet Our Lawyers
Step One: Complimentary Consultation
We learn about your new practice objectives, and help provide you with a plan on how we can help you start your new practice.
Step Two: Flat-Rate Structure
We work with you to develop a fair flat-rate structure, and provide you with a full estimate of our charges. We also can help assist with “Phase implementation”, so you only pay for services as you need them.
We Are Here for You, 7 Days a Week
Starting your new practice is stressful, and legal issues can happen around the clock. That’s why we are happy to jump on the phone with you at any time if you have an urgent legal issue.